Our Client, a leading car manufacturer are currently looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join the business based out of their ToyotaBromley Dealership.
As a Customer Relationship Manager, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals and you will be responsible for both Sales and Aftersales Enquiry Teams. You will need to ensure the making and receiving of a high number of quality contacts via various means to new and existing customers is achieved.
In return, you can expect up to £50,000 DOE + Bonus + Company Car
About the role of Customer Experience Manager
- Work with your teams to ensure all feedback is communicated effectively
- Understand Centre requirements and discuss ways to push for maximum opportunity
- Ensure opportunities for departments are actioned i.e. Sales, Aftersales and Parts.
- Review and ensure marketing communications are consistent and sends the correct message
- Friendly and professional, you’ll work with your teams to ensure that every customer’s experience is exceptional, that our database is up to date and that all bookings and leads are maximised to full potential and referred to the relevant centre
- Attend all training as and when required for one self and for the team
- Amend systems and processes as required and once agreed with Group Customer Service Manager
- Ensure that internal telephone process is working to its potential and have knowledge of the process/system
To be a Customer Experience Manager
- Experience of managing a call centre team, ideally within a automotive/main dealer background
- Have experience or can demonstrate leadership skills
- Can handle a busy workload and deliver on promises
- Understand the customer journey and deliver the best service possible
- Take great care and pride in your work
- Have excellent communication skills both F2F and over the phone
If you’re a Customer Experience Manager looking for a role within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends