Join our Smart Infrastructure RSS (Regional Solutions and Services) division as a Customer Relationship Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
As the Customer Relationship Manager, you will have an excellent sales record and the ability to work across key accounts building long-term relationships.
The role is a pivotal role in the development of the SI RSS business and encompasses customer and stakeholder relationship management.
The role is covering our South Branch Customers, specifically in London and the Southeast.
What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts and developing new target customers.
- You will drive all service business from existing service customers (our iBase) and any new service opportunities and driving sales opportunities.
- Responsible for the management of service contracts within your remit of responsibility.
- You will support the SI RSS service business covering customer installations in the sites allocated to you and support the systems and technologies from both the RSS portfolio and third-party portfolios.
- Together with the support of the internal Finance, Service and Service Centre teams, improve the financial performance of the contracts in terms of revenue, cost base and contract margins in the agreed account base in line with the expected revenue and margin targets of the business while ensuring that our customers understand and appreciate the value of the services we provide.
- Interface and communicate with our customers to identify upsell, cross sell, and develop new opportunities.
- Collaborate with the relevant internal teams in Service, Sales, or Small Works to convert these opportunities to order and create additional recurring service revenue.
- Promote customer awareness of agreed RSS and the wider SI Portfolio to develop and enhance our position within the agreed customer base.
- Collaborate with our customers to consistently match the Siemens portfolio and service capabilities with their business and site needs.
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
We are looking for a customer focused, customer relationship/key account manager with demonstrable experience of working within the building services industry and specifically in the Fire and security markets. You will be driving the RSS portfolio, Service contracts, maintenance, and Small Works opportunities. This is a key role to drive Siemens Fire and Security service portfolio in a key geography for the business. We are looking for someone with:
- Background in Fire &Security systems
- Account/Contract Management experience
- Understanding of the importance of service & maintenance to customers
What else do I need to know?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
Our compensation package includes a generous base salary, bonus and holiday allowance and competitive pension scheme. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That is why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Experience Level:not defined