Are you looking to join a vibrant, forward thinking and all-round fabulous business?
Do you want to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm?
Do you have fantastic communication skills and a curious mind?
Do you want to train and work from the comfort of your own home, with us providing the computer and equipment to get you started?
If the answer is YES, keep reading! We have the PERFECT opportunity for you!
- The role of Customer Advisor for Sigma UK will report into the Team Manager.
- We work in partnership with E.ON Next . E.ON Next is part of the E.ON group of companies that is focused on the future, leading the energy transition towards sustainability in the UK.
- They strive to make energy easier for their customers, by providing exceptional service and using state-of-the-art technology to do it.
- You’ll be working in a contact centre environment helping our client EON next service their customers by inbound phone calls.
- Our advisors have great autonomy over how they do things, we love people to have their own ideas as long as they are focusing on the best outcome for customers!
- The work involved will be servicing residential customers inbound calls (all EON Next take calls) and emails, whilst also fixing various issues on the KRAKEN platform such as metering, reading and data quality issues.
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, flexibility could be asked from time to time where the hours may be longer but it’s unlikely to change drastically or without notice. Anything worked over 37 hours is paid.
We interact with our client customers in different ways, whether it is over the phone, via email, in writing or over webchat, we expect outstanding results, and our Customer Advisors are the ones that deliver them. Because we do more.
Putting things right
Things don’t always go to plan, and with our clients’ customers we will always do what we can to put things right. Our Customer Advisors are confident adapting to work with customers in difficult situations and will always go the extra mile to make sure things are sorted.
We know that we are stronger and better together, our teams give more and achieve more because they have each other. Whether they are adapting to a new process or going above and beyond to make sure that they get the job done, our Customer Advisors know they have the support of their team.
Change shows us that we are growing. Our Customer Advisors see change for the opportunity that it is and welcome any change to broaden their knowledge and skill set. Because flexibility creates opportunity.
Working towards targets and quality standards is a key part of the role, our Customer Advisors are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve on what they have done before. Because the more we learn, the more we achieve.
Whether their next goal is to achieve their monthly target or to take the next step in their career, our Customer Advisors take pride in what they have already achieved and look forward to see what they can do next.
What will you bring to the role?
- You’ll love working with people, interacting with people and being challenged by people
- You’ll be inquisitive by nature and have a keen eye for resolving data issues
- You’ll use great communication skills to get the best from a situation
- You’ll love learning, and take every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- You’ll be organised and able to manage your own time and workload
- You’ll enjoy the challenge of working to targets and seeing you performance improve
- You’ll be comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
What do we offer you?
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Peer recognition and awards scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives like desktop yoga and mental health first aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Treedom scheme – all employees upon passing probation are gifted a tree to plant in the Sigma forest
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At Sigma, we believe in serving people and changing lives. Through a diverse and inclusive service offering and partner network, we believe that whatever your need, we have a solution for you. Our business is to be there for your business when it matters most.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sigma Financial Group is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We have a range of inclusive employment policies, employee engagement forums, an employee continuous improvement project, wellbeing facilities, mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme to support all our people irrespective of background.
We are proud to be a disability confident committed employer and a member of the mental health charter.
Our aspiration is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel valued and able to give their best.
Our new mission is…To improve everything Always! We’ll do this by living our values…
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more