You’re a seasoned Video Production Consultant with at least 10 years experience of producing TV commercials (with some combination of working on at the agency, client or production vendors).
You’re available for freelance work and are based in the UK.
You’ve got the experience, knowledge and personal skills to manage projects in an objective, professional and confident manner.
About the Role.
We’re looking for someone who can successfully manage all production for multiple brands in broadcast, print and digital production. You will be part of a team of production specialists and will work directly with clients and their agencies to maintain standards of production in accordance with the clients’ production guidelines, culture and needs.
There’s a lot to this role, but here’s a taster of what you’ll be involved in:
- Assist in the budget discussions (ballpark estimates) and bid negotiations with the agency business manager and producer.
- Review production specs, schedules and budgets
- Cost estimates for production including film/photography shoots, post-production, talent and music
- Negotiate costs and bids with agency; identify areas for efficiencies, calculate savings, and identify cost drivers and input data into APR Database.
- Look for opportunities to leverage, archive and repurpose creative assets
- Must collaborate and work directly with APR clients and their agencies
- Participate in production meetings (from pre-bid or before to post) for the advertising campaigns and attend any pre-production meetings and shoots (as necessary and requested by client).
- Participate in post-production process by reviewing rough cuts as necessary, reviewing overages and facilitating communication between client and agency regarding costs and schedule.
- Track value-add defined as minimizing risk, improving processes/communication and managing expectations
- Prepare job summary for each job, define and share observations, identify efficiencies, and detail steps to implement efficiencies.
APR is a consulting company with a modern, global view of the advertising industry. We believe in our 5 Core Values: Enthusiastic, Proactive, Inclusive, Curious, and Authentic, and we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who has the people skills to fit seamlessly into the APR team and our clients in a positive, professional and constructive way, establishing solid relationships and trust.
If this appeals and matches your work background, plus you’d like to work on a long term, part time, freelance basis on a remote basis, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
APR values an inclusive workforce and culture driven by our unique viewpoints and diverse background and experiences.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and to compliance with federal and state antidiscrimination laws. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against any employees or applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender, familial status, national origin, disability, genetic information, age 40 and over, veteran status, military status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. This policy governs all stages of employment including application.