We are a global production and creative agency, delivering unforgettable events across the globe, creatively bringing bold ideas to life, far and beyond anything you’ve seen before.
Find out more at: https://wearefab.com/
About the role*
We are seeking proficient Health & Safety Managers to join us at Far and Beyond on a freelance basis. We have a busy Autumn and Winter coming up across the Middle East and need H&S Managers to join us on site (to include some advance work). We also require H&S Support throughout the Summer in the UK, so if you’re interested in either UK or Middle East work, let us know!
The H&S Manager will continually monitor and advise on H&S best practices whilst liaising with planning & licensing agencies, key stakeholders and event suppliers to create/ obtain all necessary event documentation in line with current legislation.
You will be responsible for creating & collating all H&S policies and event documentation for the onsite operation and advising the teams regarding licensing, security, medical and crowd management.
You will act as a role model for Far and Beyond’s values and will work with the team to ensure these are embedded into everything we do, so you will be required to be NEBOSH qualified.
- Previous experience in health & safety management/ advisory, ideally within the context of live events
- NEBOSH qualified
- Happy to travel and work in the Middle East
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
PROJECT DATES: *
Various across the Middle East
ACCOMMODATION: Individual hotel/ apartment rooms are provided
CATERING: On site crew catering / PDs is provided
- Home country travel (for example to get to the airport) booked at best rate available and inline with our Expenses policy (booked by yourself and claimed back through expenses)
- International Flights included
- Visa’s are applied and paid for by Far and Beyond
- Ground transport required for work during the project will be provided
Location: W1D 2DR,W1D 2DR,London, London W1D
Job Type: Contract