Company Description Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To operate as the first point of contact and provide an exceptional level of service to International Personal Banking (IPB) clients through a number of channels (Phone, e-mail & face to face) within the team, offering financial solutions to clients within defined parameters and governance processes. Always operate with a mindset on client centricity and continuousimprovement.
- 5 GCSE’s with minimum grade C in both Maths and English Language
- Ideally has experience in either a similar Banking/Financial role or has a strong level of customer service experience
- Provide value through delivering an exceptional level of service to International Personal Banking clients through a variety of channels – phone, E-mail and face to face, maintaining an exceptional level of RFT when dealing with client queries or taking instructions.
- Build relationships with IPB customers by understanding the customer and servicing the customer needs appropriately.
- Understand and adhere to all IPB service standards, service charter and service level agreements with internal and external clients.
- Maintain awareness of volumes throughout the team, and prioritise work to ensure service levels are attained, supporting colleagues with work allocation and delivery to ensure exceptional team standards of high levels of overall customer service.