Counted Recruitment are currently recruiting a Remote Management Accountant for a great technology business based in Birmingham. The role will see you play a crucial part in a large finance team.
Main duties of this Remote Management Accountant role include:
- Providing extra support during and after the implementation of a new finance system
- Completing allocated tasks as part of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations in Blackline.
- Dealing with queries and data requests from internal and external audit, as required
- Highlighting any areas of concern and recommending adjustments
- Providing support and cover for other team members’ tasks during holiday, absence and peak workload times to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Process Notes are in place for all activities
- Various other ad-hoc accounting duties as required
Location / Office / Hours
The business is based near Birmingham Airport, but this role is actually remote, with flexible hours. You will need to go to the office when required, which is about once a month.
Culture, Ownership and Industry
Private equity backed, this £300m+ business operates in the technology arena.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have a basis in month end roles or financial accounting. You will be ACCA or ACA qualified.
Benefits to the role
The main benefits of this Remote Management Accountant role include:
- Exciting industry
- Excellent manager
- Broad role