OMC Inc.is a business management platform. We are currently focused on launching Taskmaverick (www.taskmaverick.com), a unique Business to Business (B2B) Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that has been received with great excitement in the marketplace.
Taskmaverick is an Automated Business Manager. It is a unique B2B solution with no apparent competitor in the marketplace. Its features include, but are not limited to, the following:
- It automates and streamlines workflow and business processes;
- It reminds, guides, and motivates staff before every performance;
- It gamifies work to increase work efficiencies;
- It promotes execution quality and staff accountability;
- It systematically detects business risks while also preventing legal liability, especially from HR issues such as: Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, Hour Wage Claims, etc.;
- It stores the knowledge acquired by a company over time, and it methodically spreads it to every department, team, and staff member, based on a customized schedule;
- It automates coaching and training staff, automatically confirming their understanding of every lesson;
- It provides detailed and actionable reports on every person, department, or team;
- It is simple to install, quick to integrate, and easy to use.
Square POS Consultant Job Description
Our team at Taskmaverick is looking for a dynamic Square Point of Sales (POS) Consultant to assist us in completely customizing our formatting and the parameters within our Square Point of Sales (POS) system. The consultant will define, configure, implement and manage our POS software while promoting its positive impact on the company’s strategy. The job involves ongoing engagement and may lead to future opportunities within the team and company.
Functions and Duties:
- Assess business needs, evaluate efficiencies and optimize POS system.
- Collaborate with management and operations teams.
- Manage POS system.
- Collect data and carry out reports.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Perfect mastery of Square Point of Sales (POS) with at least 2 years direct experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate good analytical skills and be responsive to any changes that they themselves must be able to detect.
Working Days: Flexible (project-based by demand).
Shift Duration: Flexible.
Time Range: Between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm PST (5:00 pm and 1:00 am UK Time).
Job Type: Remote Consultant.
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation based on each person’s experience and qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Describe your Square POS experience:
- Please provide your LinkedIn:
- Square POS: 2 years (required)
- English (required)