We’re BDO. An accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses need to navigate today’s changing world.
Our biggest asset is our people, so our Talent and Resourcing team focus on ensuring we are all reaching our potential. We use our specialist expertise to help attract great talent, enable our employees to succeed and inspire a unified culture of development across our firm. By playing a role in the recruitment and management of our people, we help change lives and influence the future of BDO. Join a driven and passionate team where you can be yourself, while also helping your colleagues to achieve their ambitions.
We’ll broaden your horizons
BDO has an ambitious and progressive vision and strategy. Resourcing and talent management plays a key role in its delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to not only deliver good people, but also to directly influence strategic and innovative resourcing solutions to attract top talent and, just as importantly, develop your own skills and expertise. You will work within our Tax group, building relationships with senior level stakeholders and working with them to understand their future business needs. Using your expertise, you will provide advice and guidance to your business to support the recruitment of great people. This is a 180 role and you will benefit from the support of our administrative and direct sourcing teams, to ensure that you deliver a high quality service to our People Managers, our candidates and our partner agencies.
Agile working at BDO gives you the choice and flexibility around how, when and where you work to achieve the best quality outcomes for you, your team, your clients, and the firm. Our agile working approach is based on our people making the right professional judgement about the task at hand – deciding how, when and where it should be delivered whilst collaborating with, and considering our colleagues and clients, as well as our own working preferences. With that in mind, we can offer this role on either a full or part time basis and we can be flexible on location.
In this role you will also:
- Support the Senior Resourcing Manager in the implementation and delivery of the resourcing strategy and associated projects to meet the demands of the pipeline in line with the firm’s strategy
- Act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders to ensure that the most effective and cost efficient sourcing strategy is utilised at all times.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of a designated service line to a sufficiently high level in order to become an ambassador for the employer brand and an expert when representing the department and the firm.
- Recruit all approved vacancies within a designated business areas with a key focus on quality of hire, ensuring that the service lines are supplied with the most suitable candidates possible
- Proactively foster relationships and leverage the firms employer brand to build and maintain a continuous pipeline of candidates.
- Establish and maintain effective networks and relationships with internal and external resources/stakeholders to promote and identify referral opportunities
- Support Senior Resourcing Manager in pro-actively identifying and highlighting initiatives to drive recruitment activity and to stay abreast of our competitors
We’ll help you succeed
When you join us, we’ll make your growth our priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, we can help you go far. We’re looking for someone with:
- Significant recruitment experience gained from either agency, or a combination of agency and in-house. Previous Accountancy recruitment experience will be a big advantage, other professional services experience will also be of benefit.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, comfortable challenging the status quo and influencing and driving change whilst maintaining strong relationships.
- Outstanding stakeholder management and client focus.
- Good business acumen with proven ability to build rapid credibility.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence key stakeholders, peers and senior management.
- An independent problem solver who can set priorities, make high quality judgements and decisions quickly and effectively drive outcomes through to completion.
We’re in it together
At BDO, we believe that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- income protection insurance.
That’s not all. We understand that everyone is different so, we offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. Our flexible benefits platform, means our people can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them. You can:
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.
We’re looking forward to the future
At BDO, we’re big enough to make the difference and collaborative enough to never lose sight of where we’re going. We know that it’s our people that make our success possible. Across our UK locations, we work together to provide tax, audit, assurance and a range of advisory services that help our clients achieve their ambitious goals. Together, they’re fuelling Britain’s economic engine. Behind every complex client challenge and every untapped innovation, they’re there: ensuring we continue to find the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise. That’s why we’re always looking for ways to invest in our people. That means providing them with an environment where they can grow, learn, laugh and feel respected, at all times.
Are you ready to join them?